Cynderella now consists of 3 full time makeup artists namely Cynthia, Mibe and Jasmine who are all highly experienced makeup artists and each possess a strong resume of their own.
Cynthia is an editorial trained fashion makeup artist in Singapore who has undergone training in Korea, Taiwan and Singapore with special interest in Korean Style Natural Makeup, she also went with Avant Microblading to practice eyebrow makeup. She also has special interest in romantic American style hairstyling. With various experience in doing editorials for various magazines and newspaper in Singapore including cover pages, editorial, commercials, advertisement and exclusive local and foreign celebrity hair and makeup. Some celebrities that Cynthia has dolled up includes Hong Kong Starlet Bernice Liu, Taiwan Sensational Sony Music Artiste Eric Chou, local artistes Michelle Chong, Jean Danker, Simone Heng, Amy Cheng and many more.
While studying in the states pursuing her Bachelor of Science from The State University of New York – Buffalo, She started makeup and hairstyling for her university friends as a hobby. Fuelled by this interest, she took up a Professional Diploma in Makeup and Hair after she came back to Singapore.
Over the years, Cynthia has upgraded herself constantly under great mentorship professionally.
In her free time, she also volunteers at hospitals under the Look Good Feel Better programme teaching Cancer patients/survivors makeup skills over the past 3 years.
Our Hong Kong Makeup Artist MIBE (pronounce as Mee Bee). A very talented artist with multiple diplomas in Professional Makeup and Holistic Aromatheraphy, this young lady has a flair in natural clean Makeup and romantic Hair Floristry. She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Her special interest is in Japanese Style Makeup and Japanese Style Hair Floristry Hairstyling. Mibe is also highly experienced in commercials, production makeup and hair and has dolled up celebrities such as Fann Wong, Christopher Lee, Darryl Lim and etc.
Jasmine started her makeup journey from Bobbi Brown since 2011. Fueled with her passion in her makeup artistry she constantly upgrades herself over the years and in particular special interest in trendy youthful Korean style makeup and hair styling. Jasmine is also very strong in the western style editorial style makeup. She is also an expert in commercial makeup and hair and has dolled up celebrities both locally and internationally as well.
- Top 30 Makeup Artists that you need to know 2015 – Published by Singapore Brides 2015
- Winner – Editor’s Award for Preferred Makeup Artist voted by Blissful Brides 2016
- 25 Most Popular Makeup Artists in Singapore – Idea Weddings Magazine Singapore Nov 2016
- Gold Winner – Best Makeup Artist in Singapore voted on Tally Press 2016
- Top Makeup Artists in Singapore – by Sassy Mama Singapore online magazine Aug 2016
- 52 best bridal Makeup Artists in Singapore- by Daily Vanity Singapore E beauty only E Magazine Jan 2017
- Also featured/ seen in Wedding Dream, Bridestory, Idea Weddings Magazine, Blissful Brides Magazine, TODAY newspaper and Harper Bazaar magazine.